Monday, December 15, 2008

My Lovely Moly Covers

For my first moly cover I try to apply pastel as a media as it
seems no other cover using the skills, so I try to make some
fun with it~


The powder looks stands out enough yet it is too easy to
come off from the matted surface, finally I use some shiny
protective layer to cover it.


For the inner cover I use the cartoon drawing style which
is also one of my styles for cartoon series.


I leave some interactive area to you all to put your country
stamp here .. you see, we are living in same global village!



2 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

I'm head over heels in love with your blog banner! It's great. Really nice work!

Cavidanny said...

Haha it's always my pleasant if my drawing can make people feel happy and in love with design :)

Thanks!