Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three Little Etsy Shops

I am so happy that finally my three Etsy shops are opened!!!

My very first idea is to give a little surprise for my girlfrie
nd a
little surprise for our 4th year anniversary and leave us a very
good me
mories. My personality is to try to challenge on different
areas and to explore myself to new things, so instead of single
drawing styles I do have many (or may be too many :p) styles
during my drawing practice period.

That is the reason why I finally decide to open 3 separate Etsy
shop instead of single one. Let me show you how different these
3 Etsy
shops are:



Caviemily - This shop mainly sells those cute drawing by various
media. Currently I mainly apply pigment liner, pencil, pastel,
watercolor and co
lor-markers. The main character I apply most
of the time is a little cheerful girl which is a cartoon image of my girlfriend :p



Caviyummy - This shop mainly sells those food illustration
which is drafted by pigment liner or ink pen, and the colored
digitally by computer via Photoshop. This shop is derived from my illustrated diary~



Cavilotus - This shop mainly sells those cute drawing which is
created by computer via Illustrator. Some of them are converted
into postcards and sell at my friend's teahouse called Lotus Teahouse in Australia~

I hope getting more and more people love my art in the coming
future. Though at this moment I still have no sales yet (yeah .. I am
writing this blog after the shops have been running for 2 months :p),
I still feel more than happy whenever I received some support
and encouragement in both Esty and Flickr. THAT motivate my creation on and on ~

No comments: