Monday, August 4, 2008

Moleskine 01.02





One day when I view the blogger of the other artist, one page
is about chess. Then I suddenly have an idea, it would be fun
to put all chesses into some characters. So I decide to make
some simple sketch and then put them together in the
Moleskine. The process is not too easy as all the characters
I designed are flatted and when I draw I have to put them into
something that can show depth. That means I have to convert
all the sketches again on the Moleskine.

I put this work aside for a whole week as I have some other busy
stuffs need to complete first. Then I go to paint them yesterday
with water colors. It takes me a long time to complete it as I fill the
color with a very small size brush! Oh my god, I know what I should
do next time .... luckily it turns out to be quite nice~

No comments: